Quote of the Day

If you want me to follow you, leave a comment

Friday, June 4, 2010

Lessons of life


I feared being alone,

Until I learned to like myself .



I feared failure,

Until I realized that I only fail when I don't try .



I feared success,

Until I realized That I had to try In order to be happy with myself.



I feared people's opinions,

Until I learned that people would have opinions about me anyway.



I feared rejection,

Until I learned to have faith in myself.



I feared pain,

Until I learned that it's necessary for growth.



I feared the truth,

Until I saw the ugliness in lies.



I feared life

Until I experienced its beauty .




I feared death,

Until I realized that it's not an end, but a beginning .



I feared my destiny,

Until I realized that I had the power to change my life.



I feared hate,

Until I saw that it was nothing more than ignorance.




I feared love,

Until it touched my heart, making the

darkness fade into endless sunny days.




I feared ridicule,

Until I learned how to laugh at myself.




I feared growing old,

Until I realized that I gained wisdom every day.



I feared the future,

Until I realized that Life just kept getting better.


I feared the past,

Until I realized that It could no longer hurt me .




I feared the dark,

Until I saw the beauty of the starlight.



I feared the light,

Until I learned that the truth would give me strength.



I feared change,

Until I saw that even the most beautiful butterfly

Had to undergo a metamorphosis is before it could fly .

No comments:

Post a Comment